X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikep56
    • Apr 2004

VobBlanker Jumps

Hi All,
    I have used VobBlanker and DVD Shrink to make a movie DVD-R size. Like always I view the files in Win DVD by using Play DVD from Folder to make sure that they will run before I burn them and possibly create a coaster. This is the first time that I am using VobBlanker and it is a col tool except for maybe this bug. I get random spots in the movie where it will play upto a certain point, then jump back a few seconds and continue to the point where it jumped back, and then it will jump back again, so it loops between these two points. I can fast forward past the jumpback point and then resume normal speed, and the movie will play OK until it comes up to the next trouble spot.
    I have used DVDShrink many times, and this is not caused by DVDShrink. I have shrunk the movie first, and it played fine. Then when I run it through VobBlanker is when the problems occur. I have also ran the full movie through only VobBlanker and the jumping still occurs.
    Is there a setting that I need to change in VobBlanker, or is this a real bug?
    I have an AMD Athlon XP2500+ with 512MB of RAM, 160 GB HD, ATI AIW 7500 video card, and onboard sound.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Mike
Working...