Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • afterburner1
    • Oct 2008

Set-up A TV/DVD Recording?

I have been successful in producing a TV DVD disc that play in DVD players, but my procedure takes a protracted period. I would appreciate some help in determining a better system for producing a disk. This is my procedure:

Step 1
    Produce an MPG File using AverMedia M780 PCIe NTSC/atsc combo TV tuner with Avermedia software.
    Step 2
    Use DVD Flick for producing Video TS File (Use DVD DL 7.9 GB) The 7.9 GB output allows me to use DVD Shrink to reauther the file and trim the start and end video. If I used DVD Flick 4.3 GB output I could go directly to ImgBurn or Nero and produce a 4.3 GB disc, but would not be able to trim the start and finish of the video. (Triming video is important to me) For some reason DVD shrink will further reduce a 4.3GB output in the reauther phase to a little over 2 GB. That's why I use the 7.9 GB.

That's about it; I would like to get some suggestions on a better method or methods to accomplish what I am doing now. I am partial to freeware, but would not reject any good software package. Your help is always appreciated.

Afterburner
    Last edited by afterburner1; 20 Oct 2008, 02:11 AM.
Working...