Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Enchanter
    Old member
    • Feb 2002

As I wrote earlier, the method I would use is drag the video file to the window below (with words track, title, etc.). In other words, you drag the video file into the box just above the words Playing Time and Track, not into the upper box, as you've apparently done.

Comment

• outlawery
      • Mar 2002

allright, i got it, i dragged it to boxes with titles, etc and box comes up and ask me to re code it, i clicked yes, and it said i havent installed mpeg2 patch from nero.. i already have done that... were those programs written to torture newbies??

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

"u got me lost, dude... lowest window, what does that mean?"

The window that has radio buttons above it, with words such as, "Track", Title", "Duration", and "Pause"... "dude"

Comment

• outlawery
          • Mar 2002

dude, i figured that out, dude, now i already installed mpeg2 patch for nero dude, and it still DOESNT work DUDE!!

**editted**

dude it works now!! now, the captions (english) doesnt work at all... i wont be able to enjoy the movie cuz im deaf, dude. seriously. other questions, what type of files does dvd player (stand alone) plays? the same mpeg2 that i just burned on cd?
          thanks ya'll for helping me get this far
          Last edited by outlawery; 12 Mar 2002, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• setarip
            Retired
            • Dec 2001

"dude it works now!! "

What did you do differently to accomplish this?

Comment

• outlawery
              • Mar 2002

i changed reistration nbr... it was something like demo, it wouldnt allow to update the patch (mpeg2) and now it works... DUDE it takes aloookng time to buuurrrrnnnnn

Comment

• Enchanter
                Old member
                • Feb 2002

Glad it's working. As for your caption problem, it seems that it'll have to be fixed before sending it to Nero. Would I be correct to say that Caption = subtitles?

p.s. The dude thingy is getting redundant.

Comment

• outlawery
                  • Mar 2002

yes... subtitle... does it get lost when somebody converted the dvd to divx or different mpeg? is there a way for me to get it back? theres subtitle website... i dont know if it would be any good? is there certain file i need to put in or look for?

Comment

• Enchanter
                    Old member
                    • Feb 2002

For the AVI to play with the subtitle, I suppose there is a separate subtitle file somewhere in the same folder as the movie file, correct?

If that's the case, you will have to somehow convert that subtitle file into something that can be inserted into the avi, which will in turn be converted into a new avi file with the subtitle merged inside. The new avi file can then be sent to Nero for VCD processing. This is somehow very tedious, but that's the only way I could think of.

Comment

• outlawery
                      • Mar 2002

i found subtitle files off the internet and its in .txt format... do u have any idea which file i need to put it into? let me give u example how it looks...
                      {19521}{19592}It is a way to make|money man
                      {19593}{19664}OK,good luck,guys
                      {19665}{19736}I don't have any cash
                      {19737}{19808}but I have the pap of my car
                      {19809}{19880}you think you can join by it?
                      thats how it looks on .txt file... i dont know if ill need to convert it or anything? lemme know

Comment

Working...