Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KiLLZodiaK
    • Jul 2006

A/V sync problems with recode 2

I'm trying to convert avi files to dvd using nero recode 2 and everytime i try this the audio plays fater them the video for some reason. I tryed changing the bitrate for the audio but no improvment. Im really stumped here cause my friend told me to use nero recode and it should work. the avi file is perfect, the A/V is perfectly synced but messes up when i recode. I tryed using nero vision with the same avi file and the audio was still off sync. can anyone tell me how i can fix this. It would be a great help.
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

KILLZodiak, there may be some members here who find that swastika avatar extremely offensive, i'll give you a few minutes to change or remove it, otherwise i will have to.

ty.
    Last edited by LT. Columbo; 25 Jul 2006, 05:46 AM.
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• KiLLZodiaK
      • Jul 2006

Sorry, forgot that ppl still get affended by that symbol. Ill start looking for a new avatar.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

ty for understanding KILLZodiaK
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
        (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

Working...