Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BR7
    He is coming to your little town!
    • Aug 2005

Yes I did but not with King Kong I did it with the Deadwood Series it took around 8-9 hours I posted the results on this thread

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• rendez2k
      • Jan 2006

The results look good, but I'm a little surprised for a series DVD that the bitrates were so high: 4,788/393/4,143 - most of mine come in well below 3,000 as they cram so many episodes on them! I take it you were pleased with the results - its a little hard to tell from screen shots as you only get to see a tiny part! Do find you're using AQM for all encodes now

Comment

• BR7
        • Aug 2005

The bitrates were high because there were 2 episodes on the disc I did. This Deadwood series has two episodes on 3 of 5 discs and the other two discs has 3 episodes.To answer your other question SAPSTAR just started improving this encoder to get better results with high bitrates in his last two updates so it will only get better from here on out,but if I keep getting results like I did with Deadwood this will be the only encoder I will use
        Last edited by BR7; 28 Apr 2006, 09:41 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• UncasMS
          Super Moderator
          • Nov 2001

having realized that due to cross-installations i had lost the cceaqm=1 line in my rebuilder.ini and thus not running aqm with best settings, i changed my ini

what i saw next, however, left me puzzled:

i dont know why the root of my drive c: is searched for a matrix file and of course i dont see where the intra and inter matrix will lead to with these settings

i used 033 b4 through rebuilder 1.09.2 - am i the only one with this error?

Comment

• BR7
            • Aug 2005

I haven't used qmatop with the new update yet So I ran it to make sure I wasn't getting the same problem, sorry to say all went well for me

I took a shot of my AQE folder that way you can look to see if your missing anything
            Last edited by BR7; 29 Apr 2006, 03:36 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...