Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • markhansen
    • Dec 2004

titles dont play straight through!!!

i made a million SVCD's and for some reason the titles just wont play through. after each title it goes back to the menu, forcing me to pick the sections. im using VideoWave 7, the newest version. ive tried on different dvd players too, and it just isnt working? any ideas?!?!?! thanks so much
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Although I'm not familiar with the "VideoWave 7" software package, it sounds like it simply has limited menu capability - lacking the ability to link each TITLE to the next.

If possible (if all video and audio rates, resolution, etc. are identical), try joining the MPEG-2 files into one file before creating the SVCD and attendant menu...

Comment

• markhansen
      • Dec 2004

thanks for that. im making a skateboarding video, and there are like 12 different sections(each about 3 minutes) i guess if it comes down to it i can just add them all to the same project and have one video file, and split it into sections, and then have a menu button for that, and then also have a menu button for each individual part that would just play that part and bring it back. i dunno. are there any free programs available for creating the menu's? or anyone else have an idea? thanks

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

"thanks for that."

My pleasure ;>}

Comment

Working...