Clear All
  • jonny
    • Apr 2002

The "work in progress" version full works in this modes:

- Original 1-pass
    - Original 2-pass
    - 1-pass QB
    - Compressibility test

Actually i'm testing the compressibility test function with the new codec... after this i'll add 1-pass and m-pass
    If all goes as i expect, the next week it will be released

Comment

• jonny
      • Apr 2002

Double release this time

Here:

My site is down this days, if someone want to put this file on a mirror...

v1.11 DivX 5.0.3 support!
      - DivX 5.0.3 + VirtualDubMod 1.4.13.1 + VirtualDubMod_310103.zip -

Note: You need WinRAR 3.00+ to decompress the files.

Note: You need VirtualDubMod 1.4.13.1 + the latest VirtualDubMod bugfix/cvs (VirtualDubMod_310103.zip).

- Added support to all the new modes.
      - Added full configuration of the log files.
      - New function: "Size prediction", with this new toy you'll be able to predict the final size for a quality based encode at a given quant, encoding only a % of the movie/clip.
      - Parametric snip size in compressibility test & size prediction (for those who want to make experiments )

v1.10 Size prediction 8)
      - DivX 5.0.1 or 5.0.2 + VirtualDubMod 1.4.13.1 + VirtualDubMod_310103.zip -

Note: You need WinRAR 3.00+ to decompress the files.

Note: You need VirtualDubMod 1.4.13.1 + the latest VirtualDubMod bugfix/cvs (VirtualDubMod_310103.zip).

- Added 1-pass quality based mode
      - New function: "Size prediction", with this new toy you'll be able to predict the final size for a quality based encode at a given quant, encoding only a % of the movie/clip.
      - Parametric snip size in compressibility test & size prediction (for those who want to make experiments )
      - Added new accelerators to fast access the menu functions with the keyboard.
      - Added new option: Auto set "RC averaging period, frames", if enabled, will automatically set the RC value when you load a new avisynth file.
      - Added new function: "Calculate average quant from analyse.log", this will calculate the correct average quant from an external log file (works only with DivX 5.0.2 logs).

Comment

Working...