Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tastro
    • Jul 2010

Quadro FX1500, B&W

I've recently lost the colour output to my TV.
    One day all's well in the land of colour movies, the next for no apparent reason I got a black and white signal to my TV.
    I hadn't changed anything (I think)

I've gone through this entire forum and tried everything suggested,
    I've bought a new cable so it's not that,
    I've tried the various signal types ie PAL/NTSC
    Changed the types of output from component to Svideo
    did the wire around the pins thing, new drivers, saturation levels etc..
    Played with all the settings now and no luck...

I did see that others had a similar issue to mine where one day the colour turned grey.

Any other suggestions?

Comment

• oaklane76
      • Nov 2010

I have the same issue. I had to this weekend reinstall Vista w/Media Center, was having boot issues. So I reinstalled Vista and weirdly when it rebooted everything is the same as a week ago with the exception that anything Im viewing on the Flat Panel tv is now coming across in shades of brown, and black and white. I upgraded my Nividia drivers and my codecs thinking that might help. None of the cables going from the PC to the TV were touched in reinstalling. Ive read all the posts before this one and will try some of the suggestions. I think some of them I tried for several hours last night but now sure. At the moment I'm thrilled that my pc is still alive now to get the darn video settings back. Should both the monitor and the TV settings/resolution be the same? I don't know. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Comment

Working...