Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hwhite69
    • Jan 2006

Help with DTS recording

Hello everyone, new here, just started burning dvd's. Heres a problem I've run into, I cant seem to get my dvd's to playback with DTS mode, even through I choose DTS when setting up to burn,anyone else run into this problem, I'm using dvd decrypter,and dvd shrink.any help would be apprec.
  • Zero G
    Next to Arch Stanton
    • Jan 2006

Are you only choosing DTS? What are you playing them back on to test?
    "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• hwhite69
      • Jan 2006

ok I'm playing on my home theather system which has all the right cables and connections,when choosing audio streams using dvd shrink I choose DTS.but playback is only two speakers.all my regular dvds with DTS work perfect.

Comment

• Zero G
        Next to Arch Stanton
        • Jan 2006

Have you tried to change the audio track while playing the DVD? The DTS track might be the second track on the disc.
        "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• hwhite69
          • Jan 2006

I think my problem may be stereo reciever related. I a'm now convinced the that the reciever is crapping out.Over the last month or so I've noticed every now and again that theres a break in the dvd's that are playing and I get the dolby led display flash across the reciever display (dolby 3/2) (dolby 3/2).

Comment

Working...