Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forumadm/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forumadm/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forumadm/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forumadm/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forumadm/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 NERO 6.0.0.19 Warning - Digital Video Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NERO 6.0.0.19 Warning

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpcolin
    • Dec 2003

NERO 6.0.0.19 Warning

hi

I was trying to copy a copied dvd (matrix2), with nero and i had a warning saying that the video_ts.vob was missing, i checked the dvd an it's also missing on this dvd, but i cant play it, so what is this file for? is it worth copying this movie?

thanks
  • ashy
    • Nov 2003

Not all DVD's require a VIDEO_TS.vob. They usually only contain the copyright notice and maybe some other un-required data.

It looks like the original DVD that the copy was made from did have a VIDEO_TS.vob, but has been re-authored incorrectly and therfore the VIDEO_TS.vob is still referenced in the IFO files.

There is an easy way to remedy this.
    First of all rip the DVD to your hard drive first then either delete or move everthing, but the main movie VOBs from the folder.

Next get yourself IFOedit. In IFOedit you will find a button at the bottom of the main window which says 'Create IFOs'

Simply click this and then load in your first VOB, leave all the settings at default except the one which says 'Destination for IFO file', check this box.

Now just wait a while until IFOedit finishes and the result should be newly authored IFO files with the VOBs which should now play and burn perfectly with Nero.

If you get yourself a copy of WinDVD you can test the files before burning by simply putting the files into a VIDEO_TS folder and instructing WINDVD to play from this folder.

Comment

• ashy
      • Nov 2003

On a side note, does the copy you have play OK?

If so why don't you simply use the DVD copy mode in NERO rather than trying to use DVDvideo mode as this should prevent you from getting the error.

Comment

• jpcolin
        • Dec 2003

well the thing is, it plays in my desktop pc with powerdvd, burn on both my laptops it doesn't, my laptops (dell, compaq) don't even recongnize the dvd's, i can't explore then or so wierd!!!
        and my brother tried the movie in sony home player (dvp 535) and says it plays perfectly???

Comment

• setarip
          Retired
          • Dec 2001

It would be much simpler if you just made a new copy from the ORIGINAL DVD...

Comment

• jpcolin
            • Dec 2003

unfortunately i don't have the original!!!!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎