Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forumadm/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forumadm/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forumadm/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Video Clearing Up - Digital Video Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video Clearing Up

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cmb991
    • Jun 2010

Video Clearing Up

I have an AVI file of a license plate I need. Would anyone be able to clean this up for me and see if they can get the license plate? I attached a picture of a frame from the video of the car. If anyone thinks they can clean this up and help me out, please let me know. Thanks!
    Attached Files
  • doctorhardware
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Dec 2006

That picture will be virtually impossible to clear up with consumer software. Even if you have access to the software that the government has maybe a very huge stretch to clean up the picture to see the license plate.
    Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• blackhat
      • Jul 2010

May be someone will find a software to do that for you in future...

Comment

• atifsh
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • May 2003

that can be done in any sci fi tv show or movie in secs, heck they can select a darkend black spot and get the pic of a girl and print a nice 8*10 print in color
        Seems like as soon you buy somehing, v. 2 comes out 1.5 times as fast!..!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎