Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forumadm/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forumadm/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forumadm/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 H.264 (MP4) Playback Guide - Digital Video Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H.264 (MP4) Playback Guide

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

H.264 (MP4) Playback Guide

If you have problems with .mp4 H.264 files, please refer to this guide:

<a href="http://www.digital-digest.com/articles/mp4_h264_playback_page1.html" target="_blank">H.264 (MP4) Playback Guide</a>
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog
  • subhrajit
    • Oct 2008

hi.....I have a problem plz solv
    I downloaded the bourne ult trailer clip, 80 MB/ 1.5 minutes
    simple math of x by 60 to get a 90 min runtime would yield a 4.8 gig file size
    for this mp4 file
    hardly an example of smaller file size for improved quality?

as bugs would say "what's up doc?"
    Last edited by blutach; 14 Oct 2008, 10:37 PM. Reason: sig spam

Comment

• admin
      Administrator
      • Nov 2001

Are you talking about the trailers that we've uploaded? If so, those trailers are HD trailers (720p normally, that's up to 1280x720 in resolution), and that's why they're so big. These are similar (but smaller in resolution) to what you would find on Blu-ray discs, which are typically between 25 and 50 GB in size (but those videos are 1080p, or up to 1920x1080 in resolution).

You can use H.264 to encode at standard resolutions (eg. 640x282) like most DivX/XviD files, and you can get near DVD quality at under 700 MB for a typical 2 hour movie, which at the same quality in DivX/XviD would probably be closer to 1000 MB (a 30% reduction in file size given the same quality is possible, although it's really hard to compared quality of two clips subjectively).
      Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

• tyuio90
        • Mar 2019

Hola

Dating Apps are pointing up nowadays due to the growing amount of users that for different reasons have opt this easy going, practical and accessible tool. For instance in the match App that recently I have discovered surfing at internet in datingapps.live/ I have realised the great amount of chances with beautiful girls regardless ogf the place you reside. It have been a pleasure to me get in contact to some of beautiful girls, drinking a coffee and more stuffs really fun I have made elsewhere. I really recommend to those looking for the next love enter this site due to you can create a NO-BS dating sites comparison (check here for fun datingapps.live/) among the whole paradigm of options online. Stop doubtin and start your adventure to rise the chances of fun. Then you write me in here and thank me. Do not say I told you but fun is just there.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎