Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forumadm/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forumadm/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forumadm/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forumadm/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forumadm/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Alternative to ffmpeg - Digital Video Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alternative to ffmpeg

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • matrixebiz
    • Nov 2018

Alternative to ffmpeg

Hello, I'm looking for an alternative encoder to ffmpeg I can use to convert/download http HLS m3u8 streams to h.264/AAC m3u8/ts streams.
    Are there any other ones out there? Thanks
  • matrixebiz
    • Nov 2018

Anything?

Comment

• Paris Young
      • Dec 2018

I am not sure that Any Video Converter is the one you are looking for. I used it to convert video to h.264 and download videos from online.

Comment

• AntonelaG
        • Jul 2019

I use to savefrom.net for converter online from youtube, facebook,twitter and more.

Comment

• mrgrtt123
          • Sep 2019

HandBrake is an open-source, multithreaded video transcoder: it converts digital media from one format to another, compressing the files in the process. I feel like this application is the best alternative to FFMPEG but still, there's a difference between the two.

Comment

• sean121
            sean121
            • Apr 2020

Handsbrake and Avidemux are probably the best alternatives to FFmpeg. They support many formats for your transcoding and converting needs.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎