Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forumadm/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forumadm/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 DVDSHRINK with LionKing - Digital Video Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVDSHRINK with LionKing

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mamocuk
    • Jan 2004

DVDSHRINK with LionKing

I am trying to backup my copy of the LionKing without the features, DVDShrink rips it fine, and I use Instant Copy to copy it to DVD, but when I play it on my DVD player there is no sound, but if I run it in my PC, the sound is fine. Can anyone help?
  • Lee Fields
    • Jan 2004

I had problems with that as well. What Ver of Shrink are you on?
    I ripped in DVDDecrypter first and then used Shrink/nero6 in end to get a working copy. Try DVDDecrypter, Shrink Vr 3.1.1 with nero 6.3.
    Disney stuff can be touch and go as they employ much better encryption on their disk.
    Before you try all that, press the audio button on your remote to get English 1 (5.1) sometimes my discs will automaticly go to DTS on start up (PS2) and because I do not have DTS, it will appear to have no sound.

Hope this helps,
    Last edited by Lee Fields; 12 Jan 2004, 10:49 PM.
    AMD 2600XP 2.1Ghz - Running at 2.4Ghz
    Gigabyte GA-7VA
    IGig DDR 400Mhz
    HDD 1 80GB
    Maxtor HDD 2 120GB
    Nvidia FX 5700 128Mb
    LG 16x DVD rom
    Pioneer 106D 4x
    1.1MB Broadband connection

Comment

• mamocuk
      • Jan 2004

Cheers Lee, went home last night and checked the audio, and you were right, Lion King working great, cheers mate.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎