Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forumadm/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forumadm/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 No Audio But Video Plays Fine - Digital Video Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Audio But Video Plays Fine

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Morpheus69
    • Jul 2002

No Audio But Video Plays Fine

i have got the movie Soul Assasins and the movie plays fine and i have a volume control, so there is a audio codec but i cannot hear any sound. all other moviez play fine but i cannot hear anything from this one this is the property's of this movie: Soul.Assassin.LIMITED.DVDRip.DivX-FaTe the audio property's are : Unknown format, i have all the codecs that i can think of installed.

please help me cos i want to hear this movie>
  • Firestorm412
    • Jul 2002

I also have the same problem, but with From Hell. This has never happened before, and I have many movies and videos that play fine.

Comment

• setarip
      Retired
      • Dec 2001

The video probably contains an audiostream in .AC3 format. If you have a software DVD player (WinDVD or other), it should be able to play the video with sound. If you don't have a software DVD player, download and install (register with Windows) the iviaudio.ax filter...

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎