Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forumadm/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forumadm/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forumadm/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 XP flips my AVIs! - Digital Video Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

XP flips my AVIs!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paolone
    • Nov 2001

XP flips my AVIs!

I've just upgraded from Win2000pro to Windows XP, and all the software I use to play DivX films (from MicroDVD to mediaplayer) shows them flipping the vertical axys. So, image is not rotated of 180°, but actually flipped. Anyone knows how to work it out?

ps: I've also tried to reinstall the old codecs, but without any change.
  • UncasMS
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2001

try tsunamis filter pack 3f

a link can be found on my page

stick to the readme when installing
    should work for xp, too

Comment

• Zane
      Maestà
      • Nov 2001

I upgraded to XP from 2000 too but I didn't had any problem: I suggest you to do a fresh installation of the OS.
      Articoli tecnici in italiano? http://www.zanezane.net

Comment

• epoc78
        • Nov 2001

I also had the same problem as did quite a few other people I know all of whom had a newly installed version of Win XP (Both home and professional versions).

You can try this as it has worked for all of us:
        In media player Go to Tools -> Options -> Performance -> Advanced

Deselect \"Use video mixing renderer\" this fixed the problem for me and still
        allows brightness adjustment and the like.

if that doesn't work try the following link:
        Welcome to DivX Movies. Now you can download movies online for free! Everything you need to know about free movie downloads.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎