X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andytones
    • Aug 2002

my website

hey guys,
    check out my website i am still making it this is only the first page, its the first page ive ever made.
    Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
  • benedict
    Lord of the 4th Estate
    • Jun 2002

Everyone loves their first web page!!!

Actually, it's better than most people's first web page. You might want to start the page with a description of what the page attempts to do. (You just get right into instructions without telling the viewer what to expect from the page.) Also, I got a script error ("access denied"), but that's probably caused by geocities tampering with your page and probably nothing you have control over.

A word of caution: Writing web pages/sites can be habit forming! And if you think there's a lot to learn about computer video, wait til you start learning about all the toys you can put into web pages.
    It may look like I'm doing nothing, but actually, at a cellular level I'm quite busy.

Comment

• khp
      The Other
      • Nov 2001

And whats with all the shouting ?
      Donate your idle CPU time for something usefull.
      http://folding.stanford.edu/

Comment

• UncasMS
        Super Moderator
        • Nov 2001

improve your screenshots or get rid of them entirely - they are worthless the way they are now.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎