Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Manofwar
    • Sep 2002

What card or combo will fit my needs?

I am currently trying to decide what will be the best option to take, to cover my needs e.g. 1. I need a very good video accellerator for playing games and I need some video capturing abillities {To be able to dump my old VHS movies to HDD and then to CD}

I am looking at buying the Leadtek Winfast A250 le TD MyVIVO ~ GF 4 Ti - 4200 GPU {nVidia} which fit my budget.

But according to Tom's hardware guide, nVidia's Video Processor is of inferior quality?

What I wanted to know is, will it be better to go for a smaller G4 card e.g. MX 460 {Vivo} to play games and combine it with a cheap video capture card, or will the above mentioned card be enough for my needs?

To help you decide, I will give you the URL to the card I was looking at, if you do not know it: Goto

Last question... what low budget video capturing card, is worth it?

Thanks for your help.

I posted it on this forum, because there are a whole lot of people doing video capturing here, other forums that I belong to cannot give me info on that.

Manno
  • Rincewind256
    • Sep 2002

ATI has some good cards.
    Why don`t you buy the "ALL IN WONDER RADEON 8500 DV 64 DDR" for $ 199? Capture your Videos analog and digital and play cool 3D-Shooters,....
    Just see here: http://mirror.ati.com/products/pc/ai...0dv/index.html
    And ATI overtakes Nividia with it`s new card the "RADEON 9700 Pro"!

Comment

Working...