Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghandi2309
    • Nov 2002

playing back dvd-r in my dvd player

after looking through many encoding, authoring guides. i successfully created my first dvd which was ice age from a divx file. played it back and it worked like a dream. done my second movie and when i played it back it was fine up until the end. it started to jump and the audio was about 2 seconds out from the movie. in my opinion i maybe thought i was because i had kazaa running in the background and it disturbed tmpenc or my authoring program. i am paying £1.60 a dvd-r and cant afford to do trial and error to find out what the real problem is. any help would be appreciated
  • Qyd
    Digital Video Technician
    Digital Video Technician
    • Oct 2002

I have no idea how dvd authoring works, but I guess you can do a trial copy on your HD, than play it on your computer. If errors show up only on the standalone DVDplayer than it's gotta be the burning process.

Comment

• mstyra2u
      • May 2002

Hi Can U please explain to me how u did that I sent a post out a few days ago saying I just bought a dvd burner and I wanted to know how to convert a divx to burn on dvd-r's but know one replied my e-mail address is MsTyra2u@bellsouth.net
      I also wanted to knwow here do u get the dvd-r's so cheap there much higher here

Comment

• Qyd
        Digital Video Technician
        Digital Video Technician
        • Oct 2002

post your question in the appropiate forum: http://forum.digital-digest.com/foru...php?forumid=14
        You might have more luck

Comment

Working...