Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • flatliner
    • Jan 2002

oem serial number

I recently had to replace the system board in my computer and when I try to install windvd it is asking for a serial number. Could someone please tell me where that is!!! Windvd v2.6 came with the systemboard installation disk. Thanks!!!!
  • Vidbox
    • Nov 2001

Have you tried "Reinstallation" of WinDVD?

Comment

• flatliner
      • Jan 2002

thanks for replying,vidbox. when i go into the windvd folder on the disc and try to setup windvd that's when it asks for a serial number. can't find that number.

Comment

• Terr0r
        • Jan 2002

You might want to download Serials 2000 v7.1 with all the latest updates.

The serial that you need is in there, or one that will work, so that would solve your problem.

I'm sorry I can't provide a link to their page, as thier proggy is considered "warez" and is illiegal, but if you do a search for it....you will find it.

Hope that helps.

Comment

• admin
          Administrator
          • Nov 2001

The serial number is probably somewhere in the documentations (eg. in the section that tells you how to install the DVD software) that came with the hardware's CD, or even on the CD sleeve itself.
          Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

• flatliner
            • Jan 2002

thanks for the info, guys. I'll give it a shot!!!!

Comment

• tana
              • Feb 2002

Serial Number Frustration!

I'm so annoyed. I'm having that Serial Number problem and am unable to install WinDVD without one. The software came with my DVD ROM drive, and only came in a blank white sleeve, with no serial number. I've tried everything. Help!

Comment

Working...