Consumer Rights, Know Where You Stand!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Floppy

Consumer Rights, Know Where You Stand!!

After my own bad experiences with some Retail shops, where I buy my gadjets, perhaps it isnt too bad to provide some sort of information/help to other consumers that, such as me have been or are, having a nightmare having their faulty goods returned/exchanged/refunded.

I am in the UK and being a Manager in a retail operation Organization I have received some training that may help consumers here, but of course Laws and consumer rights change a little from country to country.

It is my intention to do my best to lead fellow consumers with legitimate claims to achieve their basic consumer rights, with the minimum of confrontation, so as to ahieve best results.

It's not a new IDEA, I know. But every little helps.

LINKS OF INTEREST:

Online free advice from Citizens Advice to help you find a way forward, whatever the problem. Our research enables us to campaign on issues affecting people's lives.

Make a bid today for a chance to own this domain name. Bid with confidence, all domain sellers on flip.uk are verified and accept escrow payment.

INFORMATION IS YOUR WEAPON AND THE BEST DEFENSE... ARM YOURSELF!!! CONSUMER RIGHTS, KNOW WHERE YOU STAND!!
    I sought help and I got what I wanted.
    0%
    My friends/ parents help me with the problems.
    0%
    I was't sure of what to do, so I did nothing.
    0%
    What's the point, Retailers always get their way. I dont care...
    0%

The poll is expired.

• Floppy

As an recent addition to this subject, I have just returned TWO Sony-Ericsson T630 on PAY & GO, because the e-mail support for POP3 accounts is not supported by any network whislst you remain on this prepay billing. Thus making the equipment no fit for their purpose.

Salespeople will say anything you want to hear, it's their job, sell!

It took me days to find out that PAY & GO services dont support some features because of their billing nature...

Apparently we live in the dark ages... Still a bit behind in techology are we???

Anyone??

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎