Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dexter
    • Feb 2003

Radlight Subtitle-Issue

I got a problem there with Radlight and Subtitles, the punctuation is right in the Subtitle File but Radlight always plays ".", "?", "!", "..." and others before the Text
    "Where am I?" gets "?Where am I"
    Not really annoying first but it sux if you watch Movies over and over again with the same Problem and sometimes it's getting a little bit weirder and some letters appear at the end aswell "?Where am Iw" for example...dunno what it could be, using Radlight as Standard-Player, also got GDivX installed and DivX Player 2.0 Alpha and i got Nimo's Codec Pack 5 build8, also tried to deinstall it but i still got the prob without it too...
    Would appreciate any help.
  • Batman
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Jan 2002

Try BSPLAYER instead.

Comment

• Dexter
      • Feb 2003

Well but I really like Radlight and that would be the "only" big prob I would have with it...would like to find a solution to the problem as it is before I try some new Player cause I think it has everything what a good player has to have besides of the Ad-Ware. But that can be solved also.

Comment

• Batman
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • Jan 2002

I think you will find BSPLAYER to be a very competent and feature-rich player, devoid of adaware.

Comment

Working...