X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hazerlazer2
    • Feb 2003

Newbie needs help with the last step...

Hey Everyone,

I need help with the last step of a now famous svcd to dvd-r conversion...

Here's what I did. . . extracted the files using isobuster, I combined the files using dvtool, then I ran dvd2avi and saved the file and I finally ran it thorugh tmpgenc, following a guide step by step.

Here's my problems...

First, right now I have a a m2v and a mp2 file and the guide says"rename the audio stream to an .mpa using IFOedit " I'm not sure how to do that and I want to do it right.

Second, once I do that, I don't know which program to author/burn the movie. I have almost everyone, I just don't know which one is the best for my needs.

Third, I will be lucky if I get the movie done, but I was wondering what program to use to make a simple menu for the movie.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this and I hope someone can help me out.

Take Care,

Hazerlazer2
  • swanside1
    • Jan 2002

Re

Sorry mate, I got abit confused, are you going to make a DVD from a SVCD?, if so, I think you have gone abit over the top.
    The SVCD format will let you make a DVD format file, what you need to do, is use some authoring software like SpruceUp.

All you need to do, is open SpruceUp, and import your SVCD file into it, you can then put in chapter points and make menus from it then.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎