Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shadow_xo
    • Mar 2003

HELP grrr this is annoying

Alright, here's my problem. I downloaded a copy of "Blue Crush" originally from Sharereactor.com, which seems to cause problems for lots of people. Now, from what I know, I should be able to open this file properly with the newest Nimo and FFDSHOW files, so I went out and got these files. I also made the mistake of getting a bunch of other codecs, whatever looked like the most recent. Now, for some reason, I still get the green screen when playing this. I think the problem is that for some reason I can't properly install either the new Nimo or the new FFDSHOW files. When I click the install button, I get an error saying something like "Error opening file for writing C:\WINDOWS\System32\X" where X has been either L3CODECM.ACM, or xvid.ax, or something, depending on whether I am trying to install ffdshow or what. SO basically for some reason I can't update my important video codecs from what they currently are, and I continue to get a green screen for this stupid movie. So I was wondering if anyone had heard of a similar problem.
Working...