Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maussimo
    • Mar 2003

MENTOR WANTED -- apply within...hehe

hey all...thanks in advance for reading this for those who took the time to do so.

i would like someone who is advanced in the art of video editing/burning/whatever-is-related-that-i-am-forgetting-as-well...i am pretty much a novice user who would like to gain experience with codecs, and how to apply them, converting files to files (xvid to mpeg, divx to mpeg, etc.), settings to use on burning programs when putting video to disc, and all those things...i would also like to find out which programs in your experience are the best for certain situations, such as encoding, burning or just plain watching movies...i am also kinda hoping i might be able to chat with you sometime if i should be stupid about a part i dont understand or cant figure out, maybe using icq, aol im or yahoo, whatever...if you are interested, please email me at skawalkr@swbell.net i hope someone can pass on what they have learned to someone who is willing to learn...scott

p.s. im 28 years old, and i am a self employed window cleaner...my system is a 1.3ghz intel celeron running xp, with a dvd-rom and a cd/rw rom, with a 40gb factory hard drive, and a 12.6gb i added i had left from another computer i used to have.
  • chickeneater
    Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert
    • Apr 2002

here is where I learned lots <url>http://www.divx-digest.com/articles/index_english.html</url>here</a>
    FFDShow filters
    Guliverkli's Media Player Classic

Comment

• SKD_Tech
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Jan 2003

@maussimo Check your PM!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰