X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thehypnotist
    • Dec 2002

New Find For Video CD Producers

Alex has deleted the post
    Last edited by thehypnotist; 20 Mar 2003, 02:42 PM.
  • SKD_Tech
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Jan 2003

Um I know you probably had good intentions for this post but it is called "Spam"... You cannot promote a product or a service around here. Sorry

Comment

• thehypnotist
      • Dec 2002

Ok delete the post ,its such a shame when the whole internet community is obssed by spam,,,,I hate spam ,I get it all the time .

Can you suggest a way of telling people about something that will benifit them without bein labled spam...

It was my good intentions to share this find with like minded business people...

I just dont get it sometimes....

This is not ment to have a go at you or the forum its just my fustration with the whole internet world...

So The next time I come across a medical cure that saves the world from total wipe out, I will keep my mouth shut so I dont be labeled a spammer LOL..

Lifes Strange

Alex

Comment

• SKD_Tech
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • Jan 2003

Now by any means I was not labeling you a spammer and I hope you didn't take it that way. It's just rules are enforced around here and ya know how it goes.

As for informing people find a topic that say help burning VCD or something like that and suggest that program but in no way promote it. Believe me just look around for a day and one will pop up.

As for deleteing the post go to edit the post then click the checkbox at the top then click delete

Comment

• thehypnotist
          • Dec 2002

Well wars no started I am just watching on the news....At leats we made peace...

All the Best From
          Alex

Good tip about people posting video cd questions
          Thanks

Comment

• SKD_Tech
            Lord of Digital Video
            Lord of Digital Video
            • Jan 2003

Um we just began a war what are u talking about

Comment

• thehypnotist
              • Dec 2002

I am not talikng about me and you I was just talking about the war on Iraq,,as I have just been watching it on TV...This is way off subject,so I will not post anthing more about it..

Alex

Comment

• setarip
                Retired
                • Dec 2001

To thehypnotist

It would appear that some posters may be overzealous in their/our efforts to maintain the purity of these forums.

As far as I know, the administrator of these forums has NO OBJECTION to a singular posting regarding a new piece of digital video-related software (Feel free to read the posted rules)

Comment

Working...