Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • k1ngkong
    • Apr 2003

Flaskmpeg

Ive been having trouble with flaskmpeg but the simplicity of the program is just too iressistable for me so i keep going back to it. The problem is when i convert my vob files to avi, the avi tends to have a kind of glitchy/smearing effect to it when objects move or the video pans. Ive tried the different codecs including mpeg1,2, divx, and xvid and the results are the same. ive been trying to rip "RAHXEPHON" (an anime) and i just cant seem to get it right. What would you suggest i try? maybe change some settings? or maybe a totally different program? (something simple and yet still affective) And for some reason when i use dvddycrypter and use the merge files option i cant use it in flaskmpeg. Because it would be SOOOO much easier if i could just rip them all into one file and let the flaskmpeg do its job on just one file instead of 5 and then try to merge the avis afterwards. PLEASE HELP!!!!
  • Toast B|M
    Gold Member
    Gold Member
    • Apr 2003

resolution???? bitrate???
    www.megamodels.biz | OC Crusaders

Comment

• k1ngkong
      • Apr 2003

you kno wat after looking through a bunch of websites i found out what my problem was...it was becuase the movie was interlaced...now i need a good deinterlacer program ...any suggestioons?

Comment

• Toast B|M
        Gold Member
        Gold Member
        • Apr 2003

flaskmpeg>options>global project options
        deinterlace video , by default its unchecked, check it
        www.megamodels.biz | OC Crusaders

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰