Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Geek
    • Mar 2003

Flask audio sync problems

i recently tried the new Flask 0.78.39 and have had audio sync problems starting from around half way through the movie. I am using the Radium mp3 audio codec and have never had this problem using the older versions of Flask

Is there anyone else that has had this problem that can tell me how to fix it?
  • Enchanter
    Old member
    • Feb 2002

1. Load up AVI file in Virtual/nandub
    2. Set both Video and Audio tabs to Direct Stream Copy
    3. Under Audio, go to Interleave and input the appropriate value in the 'Delay audio track by x ms' box
    4. Go to File -> Save as AVI and give a name to the new file

In the case of the audio gradually getting more and more off-synch from the video, add the following step prior to saving the file:
    -. Under Video, go to Frame Rate and select "Change so video and audio durations match (you should see a value similar to the original frame rate).

An additional advice: Keep the sampling rate of the audio at the original 48KHz. If you MUST downsample, never go any lower than 44.1KHz.

Comment

• Geek
      • Mar 2003

Cool thanx for that ill try it. is there anything i can do to stop out of sync problem from happening in the first place?

Comment

• Enchanter
        Old member
        • Feb 2002

is there anything i can do to stop out of sync problem from happening in the first place?
        It is difficult to say. It can sometimes happen and at other times, everything turns out alright. It depends on the source (and assuming that Flask does not do anything funny to cause the audio synch problem).

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎