Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • techie
    • Sep 2002

DOWNLOAD Royalty Free Stock Footage

DVArchive.com has launched one of the first online stock footage libraries to offer thousands of high quality clips completely in native DV format. DVArchive.com's easy to use search feature and "bin" storage option, as well as an astounding variety of categories and subjects make it an ideal choice for editors who want great, affordable footage at reasonable rates. Clips originate on 35mm, 16mm and DVCam formats and are the quality of high end stock footage from "rights protected" libraries, but have been converted to Quicktime DV format allowing them to be easily integrated into 720x480 timelines (Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, etc.) without rendering. All clips available in PAL and NTSC formats. Prices range from $85 to $199 per high resolution download and $39.95 per low resolution download.

Subjects include a wide range from Agriculture to Time Lapse, World Cities and much more.

Tel: 001 805 884 6140
    E-mail: info@dvarchive.com
  • Deus
    • Nov 2001

Isnt this post against the rules.....

Comment

• techie
      • Sep 2002

I don't think it is. It's relevant to the subject of this forum and a helpfull site for anyone who's producing video.

Comment

• SKD_Tech
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • Jan 2003

Please do not post spam, or anything unrelated to this board/forum. Repeatedly posting promotional material/advertising will be considered SPAM as well. All spam/unrelated posts will be deleted!!
        Doesn't seem against the rules to me. As long as he doesn't cross-thread this post

Comment

• Deus
          • Nov 2001

I dont know it just seems a little borderline. Hes not trying to spread knowledge like a guide or something hes trying to sell his service but i guess since its not technically in the rules ill just let it go.
          Last edited by Deus; 22 May 2003, 07:04 AM.

Comment

• Comberman
            Platinum Member
            Platinum Member
            • Aug 2002

This is a blatant advert and the clues are in the way the post has been carefully worded to disguise its true intention.
            Genius creates what it must; talent creates what it can.

Comment

• SKD_Tech
              Lord of Digital Video
              Lord of Digital Video
              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Comberman
              This is a blatant advert and the clues are in the way the post has been carefully worded to disguise its true intention.
              Yeah I know

Oh well a mod hasn't closed it yet

Comment

Working...