X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alucard83
    • May 2003

VirtualDubMod problem

I tried opening VDM but it responds with the error message:

"The procedure entry point _CorCreateImage@12 could not be located in the dynamic link library corona.dll."

That corona.dll is installed in the same folder along with the "other needed dlls" and the AviSynthLexer dll. Its also in the same folder as my regular VD. Any help?
  • viatodd
    • Feb 2004

I had the same problem (+ the 'corona.dll' message prior to this message). Here's how I solved it.

(1) Go here (on the developers website) and download all the files that are listed:

Download VirtualDubMod for free. VirtualDubMod is based on VirtualDub by Avery Lee. Born as a unification of several modifications, new features have been added including support for the matroska format.

(2) Put them all in the same folder as VirtualDubMod.

Now here's the funny thing...

(3) You'll notice that the file names don't quite match up with the list names. For example 'corona.dll' downloads as 'corona.1'!
    Right click on each one that is different, select 'rename' and change it to the list name (i.e. change 'corona.1' to 'corona.dll', and so on).

(4) Once they all correspond to their list names, double click on the VirtualDubMod icon.

Bingo!

Well, it worked for me anyway. I hope it works for you

Comment

• Don Blish
      • Dec 2005

An even dumber reason VirtualDubMod.exe may not see corona.dll.....
      I pulled VirtualDubMod.exe onto the desktop, so when it opened it did not see the .dll locally. So I moved it back to where corona.dll was and made a shortcut on the desktop to it.

Sometimes the solution really is simple!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎