X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cailay
    • Nov 2001

Question

Hi ya

Well, I have a lil problem... I always wanted to do musicvideos... I tried several Makers like VituralDub, but not of them gave me a result, with what I was happy... Does anybody know a good one? (Free Download would be great, but isn't necessery)

~~ Cailay

• 1 Smelly Fish
    • Nov 2001

Hi there, are you wanting to get a heap of music clips together, put them on disc and play them on your dvd/vcd player ? Or am i totally missing the plot ? If so use Nero to do so, it will create a music VCD of about 12-15 clips that you will be able to play on a stand-alone DVD player.

Cheers

Comment

• Cailay
      • Nov 2001

Not really...

Well... not really. I want to make something like a summery of a movie, about 5 min... I want to take the best parts an' put 'em together to make a musicvideo...

~~ Cailay

Comment

• Fruitmaker
        • Nov 2001

I think, that virtualdub or nandub r the best tools you can use for your task. If the result, which you got is too bad, i think its because of wrong settings.
        Try to get some tips and hints and you'll get perfect work.

have fun
        There is always a way u can handle it...

Comment

• Cailay
          • Nov 2001

Uhhh...

Deutschland? Auch nicht schlecht Ich hätte nicht gedacht, dass es hier Deutsche gibt *lol*

Uhh, what hints do ya mean? I tried some programs, where I could reach the best stats VituralDub offers, but I seem to do something wrong... It's like any lousy divx-file an' I want to have high quality...

~~ Cailay

Comment

• 1 Smelly Fish
            • Nov 2001

OK i grt you now, I would use TMPGEnc to cut the bits out that you want, join them up with TMPGEnc and burn to VCD with NERO..

Cheers

Comment

• UncasMS
              Super Moderator
              • Nov 2001

i'd absolutely agree with fruitmaker and advise VD.

since mpeg4(avi) offers better quality than any other format and you didnt not mention that the final result would have to be compatible to stand-alone players, you better go for avi.

and the best (freeware) tool for your needs (cutting and joining or perhaps changing fps) is virtualdub.

und ja natürlich wird hier auch ab und an deutsch gequatscht
              Last edited by UncasMS; 22 Nov 2001, 04:13 AM.

Comment

• relifex
                • Nov 2001

If your file are mpg's I find ifilm edit (www.cinax.com) quite good for chopping and joining files. You then can export as a vcd complient file...just a thought

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎