X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • leolion
    • Jul 2003

need to get a decent program to burn dvd's

Hello everyone!

I need some help with finding (possibly freeware) a program that will convert my decrypted dvd's from my harddrive back to dvd's.
    I have tried the pinnacle instant copy,trial version,for a couple of days,i changed my computers clock settings and the damned things trial stopped working,even after i reloaded the program twice!!!
    I have the Nero Express program,but it won't burn the files that are stored on my drive,after being decrypted by the dvd decryptor program.
    I know there are some knowledgeable folks out there who can give me a hand,thanx in advance.

leo
    Last edited by leolion; 14 Jul 2003, 01:36 PM.
  • mowerman
    • Jul 2003

DVD Decrypter will both Ripp and Burn and thats free.

You could try d/l the Nero and Clone Demo's.

Comment

• nwg
      Left *****
      • Jun 2003

I have the Nero Express program,but it won't burn the files that are stored on my drive,after being decrypted by the dvd decryptor program. I know there are some knowledgeable folks out there who can give me a hand,thanx in advance.
      Nero is excellent for burning. Don't, forget that the files need to be below 4.37GB to fit on a blank DVD. Try programs like DVD Shrink or DVD2One to compress the files.

Any files below 4.37GB after decrypting will go straight onto a blank without compression.

Comment

Working...