NTSC, Digital Cable, Satalite, HDTV tuner card?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GeneralLeoFF
    • Sep 2003

NTSC, Digital Cable, Satalite, HDTV tuner card?

does anyone know if there is a capture card made that can support standard NTSC and is fully compatable with digitial satalite and HDTV and less important but still would be nice digital cable?

I want a card that can accept satalite wafer cards and can tune satalite like any standard atalite decoder box as well as tune HDTV both over the air brodcasts and HDTV brodcasts from satalite or digital cable sources.

nothing this good proly yet exests.
  • rsquirell
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Feb 2003

I'm on the lookout for this, too. I picked up an Phillips 17 in. HDTV even though there are only 3 cable channels locally with HDTV signal. I can buy a $250 converter box and attach a 50ft. aeriel to the roof and get 4 more. Needless to say, I just watch the regular cable signal over it...but it's a very clear picture, DVD's look great in widescreen...and it's got every kind of hookup known to man.

Comment

• CableBoxFilters
      • Apr 2006

High Pass Cable Filter may help your problem

Hello,

I suggest for you to use High Pass Cable Filter that may help your problems. You can have more information about the advantages of having a filter installed in your box in this site. Check it out: CableBoxFilters com

Best regards.

Comment

• CableBoxFilters
        • Apr 2006

I suggest you add a Cable Box Filter

Hello,

Aside from what you want for your cable, I suggest you install a Cabel Box Filter and see a lot of features that you will be amazed for about this tool. You can see more information about this filter at this site: CableBoxFilter com

Best regards.

Comment

Working...