X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MadRebel
    • Jan 2003

WinDVD Creator Plus v2.0

Greeeeetingz and salutationz to all.

This may very well be in the wrong section, and if it is, then I apologize to all of you and respectfully ask that a mod move it to it's appropriate section. But...here goes:

Got a slight problem and I'm sure there is someone in here who can point me in the right direction.

I've been using WinDVD Creator Plus for a couple of week's now and have the capturing and editing thing under my belt, I think. But now I've streamed a home video (VHS) to my drive and when I call it up in WinDVD Creator and the scene's are created, there are quite a few scene's that are way too dark or too much color. I've searched and searched some more for hour's trying to find where I can make brightness/contrast/hue and saturation adjustment's for individual scene's, but with no luck. Does anyone know where this option is in WinDVD Creator or know how to do it? The scene's that are too dark are just too valuable to the overall video, otherwise I would just delete them.

I can also use Ulead VideoStudio 7/Adobe Premiere Pro but I can't seem to find where those adjustment's are in those two as well.

All help on this is GREATLY appreciated.

TIA and

Greeeeeetz
    Last edited by MadRebel; 16 Oct 2003, 10:12 PM.
  • peters
    • Sep 2003

G'day,

As a user of ULEAD VS7, how do you get VOB files into VS7?
    That got me stumped sofar.

Cheers,

Peter Stuy

Comment

• atifsh
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • May 2003

Originally posted by peters
      G'day,

As a user of ULEAD VS7, how do you get VOB files into VS7?
      That got me stumped sofar.

Cheers,

Peter Stuy
      VS7 wont accept vob files. or start a new thread u may find better results.
      Seems like as soon you buy somehing, v. 2 comes out 1.5 times as fast!..!

Comment

• atifsh
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • May 2003

Re: WinDVD Creator Plus v2.0

Originally posted by MadRebel
        I can also use Ulead VideoStudio 7/Adobe Premiere Pro but I can't seem to find where those adjustment's are in those two as well.
        in VS7 choose
        1: file ---> prefrences------->capture
        2: in capture tab choose/click "use split dialog box for capture settings"
        3: now use the options frm the main capture window to change brig/cont. controls

reply if u dont get im at work will see again at home.
        Seems like as soon you buy somehing, v. 2 comes out 1.5 times as fast!..!

Comment

Working...