Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Camel150
    • Oct 2003

Hoping For Help

Folks, I am trying to figure out how to run bi torrent downloads on my machine. I downloaded a movie, and it saved itself on my desktop as a MPEG file. I beleive that the movie itself is a Div X, and I have downloaded and instaled FFDShow( a MPG4/Divx) codec device, as well as AC3Filter, which should have some additional protocols that it can read. The movie will not play in Windows Media, or Real1, and I cannot find a Div X player in my options to open or rename the file so that it can be read. I know there is a lot here and I hope that I have provided enough detail. Any Help is greatly appreciated in advance - Frustrated in Hawaii
  • Enchanter
    Old member
    • Feb 2002

Post the File Information of the video as obtained via Virtualdub's File Information.

Comment

• Camel150
      • Oct 2003

Enchanter - thanks for helping. I downloaded virtual dub and it says that it cannot open the movie saying that it cannot detect the movie. The link says that it is the name of the movie followed by mpeg.mpeg any further help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Comment

• Enchanter
        Old member
        • Feb 2002

Probably an MPEG-2 file. Try opening in a DVD player software, such as PowerDVD or WinDVD.

Comment

Working...