Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please read, help if you're good :-) more than 9 vob files?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wargy2
    • Jan 2002

Please read, help if you're good :-) more than 9 vob files?

I don't need help ripping or encoding or anything, I've done TONS of movies already... but I am doing Godfather II right now and it comes on two discs. I want to take all the VOB files and all at once make it into an avi... then split it in half and put it on two cds. The only part I am having problems with is getting FlaskMPEG to open all of the vob files. They are named vts_01_1.vob to vts_01_8.vob for the first disc and vts_01_1.vob to vts_01_5.vob for the second disc. So I renamed all the vob files from the second disc to vts_01_9 to vts_01_13.vob and put them in the same directory as the first disc... assuming that Flask would then open them all as one "job". However, it only opens 1-9... so, it start's to open disc 2, but not all of it. I THINK it's becuase the number "10" is two digits and numerically it would go between 1 and 2... not after 9... but I tried to rename 1 through 9 as 01 to 09. But then it only opens vts_01_01.vob and NONE of the rest. I also tried starting with 0 instead of 1 and then it only opens vts_01_0.vob and NONE of the rest. I ALSO sweitched the names of vts_01_10.vob and vts_01_8.vob to make sure that there wasn't something wrong with the vts_01_10.vob file and that worked fine (of course the chapters wouldn't be in the right order, but it was just to make sure nothing was wrong with the file).

So, what I am wondering is if there is a way for FlaskMPEG to open all of these vob files at once. OR, does anyone know what the numbering would be on a DVD for example that ALREADY had over 9 vob fiels on it??? Please help if you can. Thanks.
  • khp
    The Other
    • Nov 2001

This is a double post, please don't do this.

I have posted an answer in the other thread.
    Donate your idle CPU time for something usefull.
    http://folding.stanford.edu/

Comment

• setarip
      Retired
      • Dec 2001

"I have posted an answer in the other thread."

I have as well...

Comment

• UncasMS
        Super Moderator
        • Nov 2001

no crosspostings, pls!