Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaSoP
    • Nov 2003

Stucking scenes in some dvd-r backups?

Hi guys! So here is my problem! I use dvd-decrypter to rip a movie! I use file mode! If it is greater than 4.36G i am using dvd2one to shrink my movie! when I test my files with powerdvd everything is ok! So i am burning the movie without any problems with nero 6 or copy2dvd! But when i use the disc to watch the movie it stucks in a scene and doesn't go further more... It's like it is the same scene to the rest of the movie... I am using a plextor 708A and allstar dvd-r general 4x.I already have 15 movies on those dvd-rs that play just fine! Something I've noticed yesterday is that some times nero doesn't burn all the area of the dvd thought no problems with copytodvd ?... anyone please?
  • DaSoP
    • Nov 2003

Oh and something else I would like to ask! Where in nero is the compatibility modes? the one you select about xbox compatibility and stuff like that! Or i am asking something stupid? because i heard about it but couldn't find it! I am using nero 6.0.0.23! thanks!

Comment

• DaSoP
      • Nov 2003

I think i've found the solution to this problem but it seems noone cares about it...

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎