Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • daman12
    • Dec 2003

DTS audio out of sync

Hey all, this is my problem and I hope someone can help. I bought Die Another Day and am backing it up. I used DVD Decrypter to rip it to my hard drive and compress it using CloneDVD which works great for me because I like to keep the menus but get rid of everything else except the movie. When I burn the compressed movie using Nero and play it in my DVD player, the DTS audio track of the movie is just slightly out of sync. The audio comes just a fraction before the video, and I mean we are talking milliseconds, not seconds, but it IS big enough to notice if your looking for it (really bugs me). When I switch audio to the dolby digital track, the audio is perfect, the problem is only in DTS on this particular dvd. I have seen this problem before but can't figure it out. I have backed up movies before with just dolby digital and they are sometimes just slightly out of sync. Is it the programs I am using? The originals are NOT out of sync by the way. This is killing me and I hope someone can help. Thanks!
  • daman12
    • Dec 2003

Does anyone know why the audio is slightly out of sync when using CloneDVD? I like DVD Shrink (or Nero Recode) but you can't remove extras. I have one more problem, in DVD Shrink, when I try to compress Die Another Day, the movie has 2 angles. So DVD Shrink only sees it as one movie, when in fact its two full length versions of the movie at different angles. When I open it in CloneDVD it shows both angles, and they are over 4 gigs EACH. But when I open in DVD Shrink, it only shows the one movie. When I preview, I see both versions of the movie! So I'm trying to get rid of one angle, so the compression isn't as bad. I'm beginning to believe that CloneDVD is causing the out of sync problems, so if someone could tell me how to remove that full version of the movie at a different angle, I would greatly appreciate it. It only shows up as one movie in DVD shrink, but when I preview, I see both full length movies. Also, DVD Shrink goes to 48% and it still won't fit, so I know the other angle is there. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎