X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shile
    • Nov 2003

Simple copying program?

Ok..Iam making backups like on guide.

SmartRIPP--->Shrink--->ImageTOOL--->Decrypter..and is working GREAT!
    NOT EVEN ONE SMALL PROBLEM.....SMOOOOTH...

But...when I want to Copy DVD-5 to DVD-5 I use ImageTOOl and then I burn it with Decrypter...so I need 2 operations.

I tried with NERO 5.5.5.9..but I ruined 3 DVD`s ...always the same problem on burning DVD...
    With Decrypter I havent problems and DVDs are the same.

With reason I will NEVER EVER use NERO for DVD ....

I ask you if there is other free/non-free program (there are patches for everything ) what is doing direct onthefly copying DVD-5 to DVD-5 (already backuped DVD movie) ?

First Googled choice was DVD x Copy Platinum edition..is that ok and is someone using that utility?

TNX
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"But...when I want to Copy DVD-5 to DVD-5 I use ImageTOOl and then I burn it with Decrypter...so I need 2 operations."

No need for IMGTool in this situation. Simply use DVD Decrypter in ".ISO" mode to first "Read" (decrypt and copy to harddrive) and then "Write" (burn)...

Comment

• ashy
      • Nov 2003

I tried with NERO 5.5.5.9..but I ruined 3 DVD`s ...always the same problem on burning DVD...
      Well try using the latest version then.
      Nero used to have a problem copying DVD 2 DVD with earlier versions, but not anymore.

Works fine now and no problems as long as it's not copy protected. I have burned countless DVD 2 DVD with Nero and had no probs.

SmartRIPP--->Shrink--->ImageTOOL--->Decrypter..
      Why?
      Why not just DVDshrink--->Burn?

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎