Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Notice: str_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/string.php on line 3 dru-500a old firmware anyone? - Digital Video Forums

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dru-500a old firmware anyone?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • munchie
    • Dec 2003

dru-500a old firmware anyone?

i tried 2.0g and now i cant burn dvds at all. with 1.0f i get an error at the very end of the burn and the dvd's wont play in anything. the only firmware that i remember working is the one that came with the stupid thing. does anyone have the original firmware version? thanks.
  • web
    • Jan 2004

My old hp just died and I replaced it with a sony 530a. Im having the same problem. Have you found a solution?????

Comment

• Runkster
      • Jan 2004

Possible solution

I have to DRU-500AX and have always grabbed my firmware flashes from here:

The usually post all versions of the firmware.

Runk

Comment

• robguy
        • Jun 2003

Munchie:

Which one do you need? I have:
        1.0g
        2.0e
        2.0f
        2.0g
        2.0h

I got them from a site no longer in operation that was dedicated to all things DRU500A.
        Last edited by robguy; 21 Jan 2004, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• Runkster
          • Jan 2004

I would use the latest (2.0h) and see if I had any problems with it. You will have to experiment with the drive to find your desired result. I will flash with the latest version as soon as I get it installed in my wifes computer as I have replace mine with a 8x Plextor DVD+-RW. If I run into any problems I will post whatever I find.

Matt

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎