Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MsWonderWoman
    • Dec 2003

Nero 6 Smart Start

I cannot use the Nero Smart Start because it says it has a bad or missing Windows original WNASPI32.DLL I downloaded the file from their website and it still gives the error message at launch. Any ideas or cures for this problem?
  • ormonde
    Digital Video Explorer
    • Dec 2003

You may need to download an updated version of WNASPI32. What operating system are you using?

Comment

• MsWonderWoman
      • Dec 2003

I am running XP....I said that I downloaded the DLL from Nero's website and it still does not work.

Everything is new. I just got this computer. The program came with it. That is why I don't understand why I can't use it. I have to log into the NeroExpress the long way to do anything.

Comment

• ormonde
        Digital Video Explorer
        • Dec 2003

"I said that I downloaded the DLL from Nero's website and it still does not work."

There still may be a newer version of this file other than the one Nero has on it's website. I would thoroughly check to make sure.

Comment

• ashy
          • Nov 2003

This file is Nero's ASPI layer.
          If you got the program with your PC then just re-install Nero.
          This will replace the file that is missing or corrupted.

If you don't have NERO on disk and you should if it came with your PC then just simply download it from the NERO website.

There will be no need to re-register it if you already have a registered version on your PC.

Also you don't need Nero startsmart to start NERO, it is just an annoyance to me so is Nero express which I have removed.

Just create a shortcut on your desktop to:
          Programs>Nero>Nero6 demo>Nero Express

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎