Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: DVD Shrink is nice but what happens after you shrink movie

Question DVD Shrink is nice but what happens after you shrink movie

Got DVD shrink to work-thanks for telling me that audio doesn't play in preview mode. So here's my ? after you shrink the movie and compress it how do you get the file and is there more than i file per movie to nero so that it can be burned. Is it just a matter of copying file to nero and then burning it to dvd. Also is there anyway to check whether + or - works on most home dvd players. My burner accepts both formats but it would be nice to use the format that would work on home dvd player without wasting disks. I am a new at this and trying to learn the jargon and the proper way to copy and burn dvd's. Thanks for the info you have given me so far. The individuals in this forum are so nice and knowledgable and very patient especially with the newbee's.

Thanks

1) "Is it just a matter of copying file to nero and then burning it to dvd.

Use NERO in "DVD-Video" mode. Place ALL DVD Shrink-created DVD-related files (.IFOs, .BUPs, .VOBs) into the RED "VIDEO_TS" folder - then burn

2) " Also is there anyway to check whether + or - works on most home dvd players."

To determine the capabilities/limitations of your specific brand/model# standalone DVD player, go to:

http://www.dvdrhelp.com/dvdplayers

Left *****

Also, use RW discs to test the output. It may save wasting R's.

Thread Information