Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rikardo
    • Jan 2004

Dvd Burners And Software Help

I WOUD LIKE TO GET AN EXTERNAL DVD BURNER , COULD ANY OF YOU GUYS HELP ME DECIDE WHICH ONE SHALL I BUY , I KNOW THAT PIONEER , SONY , LITE ON , AND SOME OTHER COMPANIES HAVE A VERY GOOD ONES, I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT BURNERS SO I REALLY HOPE ANY OF YOU CAN GIVE ME SOME TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS, I CAN ONLY SPEND NO MORE THAT $300 DLS. I ALSO WANT TO GET A GOOD SOFTWARE THAT CAN BURN COPY-PROTECTED MOVIES , I KNOW ABOUT THE -DVD X COPY- BUT I THINK IS SO EXPENSIVE. THANK YOU , I WILL REALLY APRECIATE YOU HELP.
  • Quality's Proof
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Jan 2004

rikardo,

Pioneer external firewire/usb 2.0 is available @ meritline.com.

DVD back-up software?

DVDShrink versions 2.3, 3. 0 Beta 5 and also 3.1.4

DvdDecrypter v. 3.1.9.0

IMG Classic v. 0.91.1 (from Coujo.de)

These are all freeware and video quality is equal to DVDXCopy Gold and better than XPress. Save the money on software and buy more movies and visit the above site and view the author's statements about their freeware programs. Like finding a new family.

Nobody has responded to you and I have only recently posted and so I now answer you. Many of the posters spend lots of time on computer and have succumbed to "computer ettiquette" Your capitilization to them is supposedly offensive as they consider such capitilization as shouting....Yeah, imagine that. Reckon they all have recent expensive eyeglasses or 20/20 vision, anyhow, you will get more responses if you drastically reduce the cap.'s. I didn't mind, easier for me to read, eyeglasses broken.
    Rig :

P - 4 @ 1.7 Ghz, 768 mb (133) Ram, Intel 845 chipset M'board, Seagate 60 Gig., 5400 rpsm hdd, Maxtor 40 Gig. 7200 rpm hdd, Hauppauge 880 pvr card, etc.. O.S. - XP Home Edition.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎