Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Help with Easy CD & DVD creator

Default Help with Easy CD & DVD creator

DVD shrink did a great job ripping my dvd to hard drive. Now when I use Roxio's software it asks me which files do I want to burn. Silly question, but do I just mark all the files and copy them to the burner? I have 22 separate .bup, .VOB, DVD navigation files, etc? Do I copy them in the exact order they are shown on my hard drive? I'm sure this is a pretty simple question, but I just want to do it right the first time. Thanks

Can't help with Roxio (I think it's crap).

But using Nero v6 all you have to do is drag and drop the one Shrinked file-Nero works wayyy better.

Probably can download a free/trial version (I would )

Mine is SMOKIN

K

Default Onward, NERO!

You are right. The interface on the Roxio program looks like it was ripped from Blues Clues. Its pathetic. Ebay, here we come!

Can't help with Roxio (I think it's crap).
    Sorry, but I'm gonna probably ruffle some feathers here...

I have used both and I reckon that Roxio is far easier and faster that using Nero.

Using Creator Classic, all you have to do is create TWO folders in your project, one named VIDEO_TS and one named AUDIO_TS (both in capitals and with underscore, not hyphen), then copy the files that you have ripped from the DVD into the VIDEO_TS file, leave the AUDIO_TS file empty and burn the project.

To save a bit of time you can create the folder VIDEO_TS before you start ripping and save the ripped files straight into it, then just drag it into your project.

Mark

Hi I'm new at DVD authoring but have ripped many a CD with Adaptec/Roxio not an expert though always something new to learn it seems.Well anyway I have been using Roxio's DVD Creator ver.6 with good success.I create the two folders as per the well illustrated guides "AUDIO_TS" and "VIDEO_TS" on my pc harddrive and copy my Shrink files to the "VIDEO_TS" folder and when I open "Creator Classic" I select the two folders from the "source window" and then move them to the "destination window" give the disc a name and hit the "burn" button.I have a screen capture to show part of the procededure if that will help.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Roxio

I just had my first few successes with 6.0. Then I started getting a few buffer underruns, and some strange error messages. I finally closed the drag to disc option and it worked fine. I hope that is all that it was.

Thread Information