Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

creating a dvd from dvd decrypter files?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivwshane
    • Feb 2002

creating a dvd from dvd decrypter files?

I normally back up my dvd's into divx files but since I got a dvd burner I just make regular backups. The problem is that I have a few dvd's that I ripped using dvd decrypter and I would like to get them on dvd. I no longer have the original dvd (they were borrowed) otherwise I'd back it up properly.

I know I can create the proper file structure to have everything burned in nero if I use dvd2one but is there any other program that I can use to do this?

So basically what I have left is a stream information file, an ifo file, and a bunch of vobs. I just want to get them onto dvd to play on a normal dvd player.

Thanks!
  • KingElvis
    Gold Member
    Gold Member
    • Dec 2003

"The problem is that I have a few dvd's that I ripped using dvd decrypter and I would like to get them on dvd. I no longer have the original dvd (they were borrowed) otherwise I'd back it up properly."

Having the DVD decrypted is just as good as having the original DVD imo. It would be alot faster to shrink them from the hd than from your dvd rom. This is what I usually do when I do a back up, I use DVD Decrypter then DVD Shrink then Nero. I hope I'm talking about the same thing as you.

Comment

• ivwshane
      • Feb 2002

I don't think so. Because the problem is that I can create a dvd image from what dvd decrypter created.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎