Help! Errors at end of movies on burnt DVD.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • my7of9
    • Jan 2004

Help! Errors at end of movies on burnt DVD.

Hi,
    I am using a JVC XV-S502 DVD Player also I am burning onto Memorex DVD-R the ones at staples in the blue packing. I have a Sony DRU-500a upgraded with firmware g version and got a PC running 2 GHZ cpu, with about 768 ram, windows xp, IWILL KK400rs motherboard. Also I have been using nero recode as well as dvdshrink to simple nero video burn but either way I seem to come up with errors burning movies. They work great usually till the end then the jumbles and freezes. I always burn a 1X speed as well as when i use recode I always check the advanced button to read it twice. I suspect perhaps bad media or maybe the JVC player itself although it is a somewhat newer player. I have noticed that if I put the same movie in my XBOX it will play through. I dont know what to think really so any input would be appreciated. Is there a better software to burn with also would be a question?
  • ZippyEFC
    • Jun 2003

I had the same problem and was advised on this forum to use Ritek G04 discs.I bought some and have had no problems since.The discs i was using previously were Verbatim ones which had never given me a problem before,so i suspect i had a faulty batch.

Comment

• KingElvis
      Gold Member
      Gold Member
      • Dec 2003

I agree with ZippyEFC, better quality media would probably cure your woes.

Good luck!

Comment

• my7of9
        • Jan 2004

I will try the new discs ritek g04 and thanks!

I wonder if the force api back would have anything to do with it also.

AnywayI had a feeling the memorex discs might be the culprit.

Comment

Working...