Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reiss
    • Jul 2003

DVD Menu creation

it just wouldnt feel right not gaining my weekly wisdom from the likes of 'setarip' & co on the DV forum. so heres my latest question.

I like TMPGEnc DVD Author for creating good quality dvd's, but hate the menu creation.

I like Nero's menu creation utility but dont like its DVD encoding.

is there any way of making the DVD menu on nero Whilst using the DVD files created from TMPGEnc DVD Author & burning them as one.

when i import the vob files created by TMPGEnc DVD Author into nero, they seem to take up more space, which confuses me a little. maybe i shouldnt smoke so much, who knows, maybe you do........

thanks very much
    P4 3ghz Prescott
    1gb Kingston hyper x
    Radion 9800pro
    200gb sata
    Win XP Pro SP2 MCE'05
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"I like TMPGEnc DVD Author for creating good quality dvd's, but hate the menu creation."

If you're using a version older than 1.51549, I'd suggest that you may be pleasantly surprised after updating...

Comment

• spottedhaggis
      • Jan 2004

I use DVDLAB 1.3 for menu and dvd creating, found it to be great and it support rendering of motion menus and alike using any video file you like.

Give it a try, its pretty good.

I am downloading the ned TMP dvd to see what its like after reading the above.

Comment

• Reiss
        • Jul 2003

thanks guys
        i liked the fact that i can put music to movie menus within nero, have done some pretty cool stuff, however, as i mentioned, the actual dvd encoding aint that hot.
        i had a quick look at dvd lab, looks complicated, but as experience tells me, this often means that it has lots of features.
        i updated my TMPGEnc DVD, still not that impressed with its menu creation. but still the best encoder i found to date.
        P4 3ghz Prescott
        1gb Kingston hyper x
        Radion 9800pro
        200gb sata
        Win XP Pro SP2 MCE'05

Comment

Working...