Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fropa
    • Jan 2004

Best Program

What is the best program to burn a DVDShrink copy onto a DVD? Nero 6 has given me 4 coasters on Fujifilm DVD+Rs. It worked great on a DVD+RW. Is there a good Freeware program for the burn process?
  • Rmariano
    • Jan 2004

trie the copytodvd or sonic

Comment

• tigerman8u
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Aug 2003

I've used burn-at-once without any problems, easy to use and free. Dvd decrypter will burn with win 2k or win xp and free. check here under the tools section www.dvdrhelp.com

Comment

• Fropa
        • Jan 2004

I've tried downloading Burnatonce but have not been able to get the site to let me download it.

Comment

• Quality's Proof
          Digital Video Master
          Digital Video Master
          • Jan 2004

Fropa,

Welcome to backing-up dvd's. One of the best solutions for burning a D-9 shrunken by 'Shrink is DVDDecrypter v. 3.1.9.0 and to use it to burn, you could use the freeware IMGClassic v. 0.91.1 (It is an ISO maker). For best results also dwnload the free Adaptec aspi layer from Adaptec. You will also have to download the free winzip.com beta file extractor to extract the aspi files and you could instead download the "Force aspi" by doing a search for such.

If you have NT, 2000 or XP, the SPTI will work as the layer and no need to visit Adaptec.

Briefly, with the SPTI of NT, 2000 or XP or aspi layer installed :

DVDDecrypter will rip and burn a D-5.

with IMGClasssic, DVDDecrypter will convert the D-9 files shrunk by 'Shrink into an ISO image which DVDDecrypter will then burn.

All freeware. Works better than N'er do (Nero). A pun.

Bug fixes and support are with the quickness.
          Rig :

P - 4 @ 1.7 Ghz, 768 mb (133) Ram, Intel 845 chipset M'board, Seagate 60 Gig., 5400 rpsm hdd, Maxtor 40 Gig. 7200 rpm hdd, Hauppauge 880 pvr card, etc.. O.S. - XP Home Edition.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎