Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Squimmons
    • Jan 2004

clonedvd

Ive been told about a notepad instruction for accessing the full version of clonedvd on this site but cant find it - any clues?
  • WMLK
    • Jan 2004

If you are an avid CloneCD fan then I have bad news for you, CloneDVD is not near as versatile as the CloneCD version. Let me explain myself …..

When you try and copy a DVD you will be informed that (in 99% of all DVD’s ..) the DVD is protected by copyright Laws and that it is illegal to copy DVD’s, it will then tell you that the DVD you are trying to copy is protected with an encryption and cannot be copied … Do you understand this ? And when you click Yes you are Automatically not able to copy the DVD in Question ….

Believe me, CloneDVD is not what you are looking for, you will have to research much more to find what you are looking for … and remember it is illegal to copy someone else’s DVD.

Comment

• wolfman_oz
      • Jan 2004

CloneDVD

This is due to DCSS coding..Slysoft who now do the Clone series also does a little proggy called Anydvd which defeats this ( and Region Coding).
      The two work well together ( as you would expect ) & allows you to back up your DVD's to prevent damage ( lol)

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎