Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • punkxdead
    • Jan 2004

Lite-On LDW-411S

My 411S just started burning coasters, every disc skips about 3/4 into the movie. However when burning it completes sucesfully, AND verifys CRC. I've been using optorite 2.4x + type media, I've burned many discs and all are fine, then suddenly all of my recent burns skip! I even tried some memorex and maxell from the store, and they skip now as well. I'm using Nero 6.3.0.3.2 to burn I tried going back to Nero 5.5, and it didn't fix it. I upgraded to the latest firmware from lite-on, I even restored my windows installation. ANY Help would be much appreciated! Thanks!
  • TimoneX
    • Jan 2004

If you've tried several brands of media then perhaps you could try a different type of media. For instance I'm having problems with my 811s and -R blanks, but +RWs work perfectly. I've also created coasters with Nero6 that later worked perfectly with CloneDVD and vice-versa. Wierd, but I too am still looking for a reliable back-up routine. Unlike you I made the mistake of starting off with el-cheapo generic blanks. Aside from what I've already suggested, perhaps you could try a laser lens cleaning disc?

Comment

Working...